Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vintage Linens at Our Boutiques Today!

There is nothing better than vintage linens. I don't know about you, but when I come across them when treasure hunting, my excitment can hardly be contained! Whether it is a cutter piece to make something out of, or a one of a kind beauty, you know you struck gold. Embroidery was the social past time years ago. Oh what stories these pieces could tell. Be sure to check out all the boutiques on Pink Friday at Make Mine Pink (www.makeminepink.com) and see the lovlies awaiting to be discovered...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie, That rose hankie is gorgeous. I use the hankies on the pillowcase dresses I make for little girls. They are just so sweet. Hope you are having a great weekend. ~ Lynn