I've been tagged by Inka of Inklings Designs and now I have to come up with 7 things you don't know about moi ....Let's see what I can tell you without ruining my good reputation:
(1) I have been to Graceland, home of Elvis, in Memphis, TN! I found it to be very touching and was go glad I went.
(2) I have personally met Luciano Pavarotti two times in his dressing room at the MET. I have a picture of him and I just as his then girlfriend came up to us to give him a pill (my one moment of fame, drats, but I show it with pride!)
(3) I have met Paula Deen and her new hubby Michael. Have a picture of Paula and I too. We both look like we love butter! Ya'll~!
(4) I met Randy Travis last year in a boutique in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He was shopping with his honey and I had to walk right past him to get out and I extended my hand to him, saying "Hi, how do you do?" and he shook my hand with a big smile, "Fine, and you?"....I still have not washed my hand. My brother asked, "what no autograph?" and I replied, "he didn't ask me for one"!!LOL. I didn't want to be 'one of those' pesty fans...
(5) I have been up in a hot air balloon. It was 1988. Now I am afraid I am the hot air balloon! It was just as magnificent as I imagined it would be and very spiritual.
(6) I was a ballerina when I was 4 and the apple of my instructor's eye. I had to stop because my cousin no longer wanted to do ballet and my Mother did not drive... (shed a tear here)... so we did not have transportation. To this day I love anything to do with ballet and classical music.
(7) I love to do the dishes! As a child my goal was to be 'big enough' to reach the kitchen sink. Once I got there, I was happy as a little lark. Still am!
Okay, now I get to select someone to tag....let's see...
(1) Francie,of A Scented Cottage;
(2) Lilli (Debra) of Lilli Blue's Vintage Rescues;
(3) Connie of Living Beautifully;
(4) Georgia of Grandma G's Cottage;
(5) Theresa of Cottage Violets;