Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!! (No Show, All Tell)


I've been tagged by Inka of Inklings Designs and now I have to come up with 7 things you don't know about moi ....Let's see what I can tell you without ruining my good reputation:


(1) I have been to Graceland, home of Elvis, in Memphis, TN! I found it to be very touching and was go glad I went.

(2) I have personally met Luciano Pavarotti two times in his dressing room at the MET. I have a picture of him and I just as his then girlfriend came up to us to give him a pill (my one moment of fame, drats, but I show it with pride!)


(3) I have met Paula Deen and her new hubby Michael. Have a picture of Paula and I too. We both look like we love butter! Ya'll~!


(4) I met Randy Travis last year in a boutique in Santa Fe, New Mexico. He was shopping with his honey and I had to walk right past him to get out and I extended my hand to him, saying "Hi, how do you do?" and he shook my hand with a big smile, "Fine, and you?"....I still have not washed my hand. My brother asked, "what no autograph?" and I replied, "he didn't ask me for one"!!LOL. I didn't want to be 'one of those' pesty fans...

(5) I have been up in a hot air balloon. It was 1988. Now I am afraid I am the hot air balloon! It was just as magnificent as I imagined it would be and very spiritual.


(6) I was a ballerina when I was 4 and the apple of my instructor's eye. I had to stop because my cousin no longer wanted to do ballet and my Mother did not drive... (shed a tear here)... so we did not have transportation. To this day I love anything to do with ballet and classical music.

(7) I love to do the dishes! As a child my goal was to be 'big enough' to reach the kitchen sink. Once I got there, I was happy as a little lark. Still am!


Okay, now I get to select someone to tag....let's see...


(1) Francie,of A Scented Cottage;

(2) Lilli (Debra) of Lilli Blue's Vintage Rescues;

(3) Connie of Living Beautifully;

(4) Georgia of Grandma G's Cottage;

(5) Theresa of Cottage Violets;

5 comments:

Lilli Blue said...

Ha ha! I've been tagged already. Do I have to tell 7 more things? It could get juicy!!!!Thanks for the tag and it is fun to know more about you. Randy Travis! wow! Lilli

Connie said...

I'me up to the challenge, sweet dotty chick!!! hah.... Trust me it ain't gonna be purdy tho........I'll have t' thank 'bout this one for a bit. Just keep watching and I'll get 'er done soon, sweetpea!!
Smoochies,
Connie

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Susie, you never cease to amaze me! You are a celebrity magnet! LOL Thanks for sharing your list!

Inka Smith said...

Susie,
Good to get to know you better. I'm hanging out with you in Williamsburg...maybe a star will walk by!!! LOL
Inka

Patricia said...

Susie--should we read between the lines here--are you a stalker in a collector's disguise???
You're too cute,
Hugs,

Pat