Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Strawberry Fields Forever!!


OOOOOHHH Francie!!! How did you know? I am crazy for strawberries and I was the lucky winner on Francie's blog, The Scented Cottage. The package was just beautifully done. In pink angel wrap (must be angel wrap, it was heavenly); in a pink box (of all things!) with my favorite ribbon and strawberries on top, delicately wrapped gift for moi! And the most wonderful spray for sweet dreams....I may never wake up! Francie, you really made my day and I shall think of you each day. I am so blessed to have found such fun pink pals!!
Make sure you go visit Francie's website and catch all her precious goodies: www.thescentedcottage.com .




9 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, that is a terrific prize. And a great presentation, too.

Patricia said...

What a gorgeous presentation. That's a terrific prize, enjoy.

Pat

Lisa McDonald said...

Susie

You are one lucky girl. Francies packages are so lovely and they always smell so good.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Cathy said...

Congratulations Susie,

Francie does send the very best goodies, doesn't she?

xo Cath

Connie said...

Congrats, sweetpea!! Lovin' it......
Smoochies,
Conie

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Susie, That is just beautiful! You are one lucky girl. Beautiful job Francie!

Carrie

Unknown said...

Hi Susie!!

OOOH! I love to get things from Francie! She does such a beautiful job branding and truly puts her heart into it. LOVE the gift you received! Wow...enjoy it Susie. So sweet of you to share it with us.
WTG Francie and Susie!
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Inka Smith said...

Susie, You lucky dog. I love that. You go girl!!! Good job Francie.
Inka

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Susie I am so happy you like it. When your number came up I knew exactly what I had to send you. I loved that strawberry piece from the minute I saw it (and it helps it was made in Italy :) )
Usually I send a lot of little things but I felt that piece was meant for you.
...and thank you all for your sweet comment.
(())