Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scented Delights Bath and Home for Make Mine Pink Friday

All types of "Scented Delights for Bath and Home" are being featured September 11th at the boutiques of Make Mine Pink (www.makeminepink.com) for Shopping with a twist. Whether it is a candle, herbal shower gel from Switzerland, rose potpourri, fabulous soaps, or an entire spa treatment for you to enjoy, stop by and take a look. Oh if you could only smell all the lovely aromas and aromatherapy. Remember that your body has a double healing effect using the aromatherapy (herbs) with hydrotherapy (water). Relax and unwind. You deserve it.

1 comment:

gail said...

Hi Susie,,, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love when you visit. I cherish all of my treasure I found along the way on the Cape too! I dont want to use the buttons I found at Horsefeathers. LOL My cat googars has turned into such a sweetie, but he is a big boy. He weighs around 24 pounds. Aaghhh!
Have a pretty week. Hugs, gail