Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, November 26, 2012

Here I am!

Wow! I cannot believe I have not blogged in nearly a year. Where have I been? I wished I could say I was traveling abroad through romantic European towns, taking in all the ambiance along the way...sampling wines and Swiss chocolates, Italian pesto over fresh linguini, listening to the sounds of laughter over the German Alps; sunning in Greece or shopping in Monte Carlo to name but a few of what I wished I could say I was doing. No, instead, I was caught up in life, as if being in a fish net. So caught up I even forgot to take time for my precious blog. So, dear readers and friends, thank you for being patient with me. Let's see what my good intentions will partake in. The Thanksgiving holiday is behind us now and we are looking forward to the upcoming Christmas holiday and New Year.

I did finish making my Christmas holiday cards and posted them in my boutique (www.thepolkadotrose.com). That is where I discovered I had abandoned my blog. Poor little blog.

Stay tuned.  Have a happy day!

No comments: