Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Christmas Tree!

Here is a sampling of one of my treasured Christmas trees found around my home. This is my feather shoe tree made up of my delightful ladies, "If The Shoe Fits~Altered Art for Cinderella Dreams". I must confess, I keep this tree up year round to display my gals. It is such eye candy for me, and for anyone who knows me, I love candy!! These are all made up as one of a kind from years of collecting vintage laces, esquisite brooches, silk roses, bits and baubles. Romantic decor for feminine tastes.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the tree Susie! It's so sweet. The little shoes make it so special. Isn't it sad that we have to take them down already? Not looking forward to putting it all away again. Hope your day is happy and thanks for sharing your wonderful creations as always.
xxoo
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows