Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Secrets of Mother's Jewelry Box for MMP Friday!

Mother's jewelry box is a treasure trove for little girls and grownup daughters. No matter our age, our imaginations become colorful and childlike when we open her box of secrets.. As a child, we’re convinced that somewhere in the magnificent box lives a fairy who can tell all the secrets that lie amongst these treasures, and if we listen hard enough, we’ll hear the stories it can tell.
Come check out all the boutiques at Make Mine Pink (www.makeminepink.com) August 21st for Make Mine Pink Friday! The wonderful theme is "The Secrets of Mother's Jewelery Box".

1 comment:

gail said...

Hi Susie,,, Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got your bracelets the other day, so I will get those back out to you very soon! I love the vintage jewelry in this photo. I love the enamel flower pins from the late 60's. They bring back lots of fun memories for me. Lol
Have a pretty week,,, hugs, gail