Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Show and Tell ~ Angels on my Doorstep


BINGO! BINGO! BINGO! Just five little letters when stated out loud with glee brings the most wonderful gifts to my doorstep! This time I won a gorgeous angel, a piece of Heartwood Creek by the artist Jim Shore, called "Summer restores the Soul". How true. A Summer Angel. Who doesn't need more angels in their world? I will cherish this forever. This lovely was donated by the beautiful on line boutique of Coeur d'Alene (http://www.coeurdalenegifts.com) which is part of the shops on Make Mine Pink (http://www.makeminepink.com/). Thank you Nancy!
Okay, now I have a confession. I need to unload my heavy Bingo heart. You see, Make Mine Pink holds Bingo games every now and then for everyone to take part in. I won the last two Bingo games! Me. Little ole me! Now I have winner's remorse. I have had too much fun. Is there such a thing? I won a beautiful necklace and earring set from The Sassy Beach (http://www.thesassybeach.com/) and now my sweet angel. I am going to try real hard not to win the next game. I wanted to say I will not play but it is so much fun that I must play! Come on! Play! What do you have to lose?





9 comments:

palepinkandroses said...

What an absolutely beautiful angel. I'm tickled that you have the Bingo mojo. Enjoy your prize.

Lisa

GEORGIA said...

Susie,
Beautiful prize! Congratulations!!

Hugs!
Georgia
Grandma G's
http://grandmags.blogspot.com

Carolee Crafts said...

She is beautiful and no I don't think you should be remorseful, your luck is currently in so go for it and enjoy your gifts.

Brandie said...

Congrats! What a fun thing to win. It's beautiful.

kath@retromantic antiques said...

Susie, I say ride the good luck for all its worth! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great week. k

Kim Di Maggio said...

Well, Miss Susie, you could always "unload" one of those daarling ill gotten gains to someone else...that way you wouldn't look sooo guilty!

Seriously, I can't think of a more deserving gal!

Kim
www.roseblossomcottage.com
www.roseblossomcottage.blogspot.com

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations Sweetness! You keep on playing! You deserve to win!
bunny hugs,
shell

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Susie,
What a beautiful angel! Congratulations! You are the pink bingo champ!
hugs,
Carrie

James said...

Sweet Susie, With all you've been through... I think winning twice was some well deserved glee in your life. You are a beautiful person and I couldn't be happier for you. Hugs, Tedi www.PetiteBookstore.com/blog