Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, December 19, 2008

Hanging Out amidst the Roses

I love my romantic bedroom. Most days I have difficulty making my bed. All my bedding is done in roses. My cats are all boys. They love to snuggle into the 'rose bed' every chance they get. I always wished I had my camera near to capture their ability to keep me from making the bed. Now I tell you, could you move this "Little Guy"? I just go away to another chore and let him rest amongst the roses. Sweet dreams Little Guy.





6 comments:

gail said...

Hi Susie,,, I know just what you mean... Making the bed is hard enough, but changing the linen should be a whole new olympic sport! Changing bed linen with cats! LOL I wouldnt bother this sweet guy either:)
I hope your staying warm and have a super holiday! Luv, gail

Patricia said...

Nope, I couldn't move him either. Of course, I'll look for any excuse to get out of housework! Can't dust that table, look how happy the African violet is sitting in the sun. We can definitely take this to new heights.

Pat

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

LOVE your sweet blog!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Lilli Blue said...

awwwee..mine burrow.They become lumps under the covers.These little guys just get to us don't they? I really appreciate your comments on my blog. Thank You. Happy New Year. Lilli

gail said...

Hi again Susie,,, thanks for stopping by my show and tell! I sure hope you have a very happy, safe and healthy New Year! hugs, gail

Sonia said...

awwww, he looks so handsome :) There's nothin' more snuggly than a warm cat in the bed.